Victory VC35 The Copper Tube Amplifier Head
The VC35 The Copper is a critically acclaimed 4 x EL 84 all valve guitar amplifier from Victory Amplification.
The VC35 The Copper is not just another AC-style amp trying to picky-back on that amps legacy - rather it is Victory Amplifications interpretation of what a 4 x EL 84 powered British voices amp could and should be.
The VC35 The Copper does the classic "British Chime" sound to a T, but it has a much wider tonal palette and a much broader gain range. It also has sculptable mids and low end, power output options, a lush digital reverb and a series effects loop (both foot switchable) - all of which makes it equally at home doing roots music, classic blues rock, classic rock, pop music, modern country or the "modern american boutique" type clean sound. It ranges effortlessly from sparkly chimey cleans to roaring overdrive making it a true tonal chameleon among modern day boutique amps.
Add to this the light weight, small foot print, sturdy skeletonised metal case in beautiful metallic copper finish and included padded carry bag, and you have an extremely portable and versatile boutique valve amp, that will have you covered in style for almost any genre of music. As a bonus feature the VC35 The Copper is small enough to qualify as hand luggage !
- Single channel all valve guitar amplifier
- Power : 35 watts high power / 12 watts low power
- Valves : 2 x 12AX7, 1 x EF184, 4 x EL84
- Bass Cut switch
- Mid Boost switch
- Footswitchable digital reverb
- Footswitchable series effects loop
- Low Power mode
- Skeletonised metal case with rubber handle
- Dual-button footswitch for reverb on/off and FX loop on/off included
- External bias test and adjustment points for power valves
- Padded carry bag included
- Dimension : 342(w) x 185(h) x 185(d) mm including handle, feet & controls
- Weight : 8.2kg