KingTone Battery Box
As serious guitar players and tone connaisseurs know; running your pedals - especially your fuzz pedals - from batteries will vastly improve the tone of your pedals and drastically reduce noise.
The Kingtone Battery Box is a battery saving problem solver that connects your batteries to your pedals with no components in-between. It's just battery connected directly to the pedal. While most other companies use diodes or transistors in their battery boxes, Kingtone uses relays to ensure that there is no loss of voltage or tone. With a Kingtone Battery Box on your board you no longer have to worry about unplugging your pedals to avoid draining your batteries, the batteries are automatically connected and disconnected when your pedalboard is powered up or powered down.
Battery status LEDs
Individual Red and White LEDs for each battery clearly show the battery status - is the battery full or running low. A battery can be changed in less than 3 seconds, just pull the old one out and pop the new one in. No screws - No lids - No hassle. The battery box is fully isolated so you can mix and match positive ground pedals with negative ground pedals. Finally, the Kingtone Battery Box has a tiny foot print and will take up to four 9 volt batteries.
Tour ready, nearly indestructible
The Battery Box is CNC'ed from 6061 aluminum so it's not only very good looking, it's nearly indestructible.
- Four 9v Battery Slots
- Fully Isolated. Allows You To Mix Positive and Negative Ground Pedals
- Automatically Connects And Disconnects The Batteries
- Red and White LEDs Clearly Show The Current Status of The Batteries
- Quick Change, Batteries Can Be Swapped Out In Seconds
- CNC Machined Aluminum Case
- Laser Engraved Control Panel
- Dimensions : 10,2 x 5,1 x 3,2 cm
- Weight : 227 grams
- Recommended power supply : Cioks Power Supplies