Victory V4 The Sheriff Preamp Pedal
The Victory V4 The Sheriff Preamp Pedal is a valve powered guitar preamp pedal based around the classic and hot rodded "Plexi" sounds from the valve amplifier heads in the Victory Sheriff range.
It will breathe new life into your guitar amp and greatly expand your tonal arsenal. You can use the V4 The Sheriff pedal straight into the front input of your amp, or if your amp has a series effects loop use it in 4-cable-mode to isolate the preamp of your amplifier and be able to switch between using that preamp and the V4 The Sheriff preamp into the power amp section of your amp effectively giving you at least 3 preamp channels and lots of tonal options.
This is an extraordinary flexible and great sounding preamp pedal.
- Two-mode all-valve pedal preamp
- Valves : 1 x EC900, 3 x CV4014
- Two connection modes
- Two switchable gain modes
- Steel chassis and control protection bar
- Remote TRS switching option
- Power requirement : 12V DC / 800mA minimum. DC adapter supplied
- Dimensions : 225(w) x 140(h) x 79mm(d) mm including feet & knobs
- Weight : 1.65kg