Victory V4 The Copper Guitar Amp TN (Two Notes)
All valve preamp and 180W Class D power amp.
The Victory V4 The Copper Guitar Amp Pedal TN has an all valve preamp with 4 valves, a powerful 180W Class D power amp section, the Valve Response Circuit (VRC) and Two Notes IR technology build in.
V.R.C. - Valve Response Circuit
The entire V4 amp pedal range is equipped with the VRC, which is short for Valve Response Circuit.
The V.R.C. is a circuit designed by Victory Chief Designer Martin Kidd that adds the sag, thump and very importantly the feel typical of an all valve power amp to the Class D power amp of the V4 amp pedal range.
Treble Boost - Foot switchable
The V4 The Copper utilizes a foot switchable treble boost circuit to boost treble content and especially to add creamy valve overdrive and sustain - just like a treble booster would work into a classic british valve amp or the way the treble boost circuit would work in a vintage Vox AC30 Treble Boost amplifier.
3 band EQ and other amplifier features
V4 amplifier has a full 3-band EQ section, dual gain and volume controls for channel I & II, a lush digital reverb, a series effect loop, 9V DC power out for pedals, a balanced Line Out and an XLR Cab Sim Out.
Two Notes Impulse Response (IR) Technology & Torpedo Remote
The V4 The Copper also features Two Notes IR technology and a total of 6 IR Cab preset slots available (selector switch on front of unit). There are 10 virtual Victory cab IR's included, developed by Chris Buck. You can connect the V4 The Copper to your computer via USB and Torpedo Remote (Free download) and change the IRs to your liking plus access parameters like power amp modes, rooms, studio-grade EQ and audio enhancer. The Two Notes IR Cab Sim can be sent exclusively to the XLR our or alos to the Balanced TRS Lino Out and the Speaker Out
New for 2022 is a headphone out designed for 32 to 250 Ohm headphones for silent practice sessions
Versatility for stage and studio use
With all these modern features and tonal options the V4 The Copper is extremely versatile and equally useful on the road and for home or studio use.
Pairs well with the Victory V112-VB Celestion G12M-65 Creamback loaded guitar cabinet.
- Single channel guitar amplifier head / pedal
- Preamp valves :
- 1 x EC900, 3 x CV4014
- Power amp Class D
- Power amp output :
- 180W @ 4 ohms (approx 90W @ 8 ohms, 45W @ 16 ohms)
- V.R.C. -
- Valve Response Circuit mimics the response, sag, thump and feel typical of a all valve power amp
- Treble Boost circuit
- Treble Boost circuit - foot switchable (on unit foot switch or external foot switch)
- Aluminium chassis
- Reverb (foot switchable via external foot switch)
- Two notes Cab Sim Technology with 6 position preset control
- Three band EQ
- Series FX loop
- Balanced DI out on TRS 6.3mm jack
- Headphone Out 32-250 Ohm
- Additional 9V DC power outlet for pedals etc (maximum total current 500mA, centre-negative)
- Updated graphics with Red Eye for the Kraken
- 258(w) x 174(h) x 105(d) mm including feet & knobs
- Weight : 1,7 kG