Victory V1 Jack Pedal
A Victory classic in a pedal! Based on the V30 Jack designed in collaboration with Guthrie Govan, the V1 is stompbox that takes all the elements of the VC30 MKII Jack and squeezes it into a pedal.
The V1 series is a collaboration between Victory and award winning pedal builder Adrian Thorpe MBE. Designed and built in Britain, the Jack is a true collaboration between two British companies.
The V1 Jack can do low gain, barky sounds, all the way through to over the top gain. It's a perfect way to add the Victory sound to your pedal board.
- Victory V1 Jack Pedal
- Collaboration between Victory and Adrian Thorpe MBE of Thorpy Fx
- Top mounted Input, DC in and Output
- Controls for Volume, Gain, Bass, Middle and Treble
- Dimensions : 12,5 x 4,3 x 6,6 cm (including feet)
- Weight : 472 grams
- Standard 9V DC negative center power / 15,4mA
- Recommended power supply : Cioks Power Supplies