Victory Sheriff 44 Tube Amplifier Head
British "Plexi" style amp that sound just like the very best Plexi type amps from days of yore.
The Victory Sheriff 44 Tube Amplifier Head delivers tones ranging from clean to vintage Blues-rock overdrive in Channel I onto Vintage 70's Rock to Screaming 80's style hard rock in Channel II, with flexible power amp wattage settings, a powerful Post-Phase-Inverter master volume, foot switchable channels and a series effects loop.
So if time has run out for the old Marshall, fear not, there's a new Sheriff in town....
Consider pairing the Victory Sheriff 44 tube amplifier head with either the Victory V112-CB Celestion Creamback loaded cabinet or the Victory V112-V Celestion V30 loaded cabinet.
- Dual channel guitar valve amplifier head
- Power : High Power: 45 watts high power/fixed bias
30 watts high power/cathode bias
6 watts low power fixed or cathode bias
- Valves : 4 x 12AX7, 2 x EL34
- Footswitchable modes ‘Volume I’ & ‘Volume II’
- High- and low-power output modes
- Series effects loop with hard bypass
- Selectable fixed- or cathode bias operation
- External bias test points and adjustment
- Slip cover included.
- Single-button footswitch for channel change included
- Dimension : 480(w) x 235(h) x 235(d) mm including handle, feet & controls
- Weight : 12.5kg