Victory VC35 The Copper Deluxe Tube Amplifier Head
This is the Deluxe version of the critically acclaimed VC35 guitar valve amplifier circuit, upgraded with traditional wooden head shell with leather corners and handle, real tube driven reverb and tremolo - both foot switchable.
The VC35 is Victory Amplifications interpretation of the classic 4 x EL-84 "British Chime" style of guitar valve amplifiers. True to the Victory way of doing things the VC35 Deluxe amp is extremely well build and cleverly designed, and while it does the classic "British Chime" tones formidably well, it's tonal palette covers so much more ground than the vintage "British Chime" style amps.
With extensive tone sculpting to the mids and low end, extensive power options, tube-driven reverb and tremolo, a foot switchable series effects loop and a ultra broad gain range and tonal palette the place for the British 4 x EL-84 tones in pop and rock is safe as ever.
The VC35 The Copper Deluxe is a Boutique amp classic in the making.
- Single channel all valve guitar amplifier
- Power : 35 watts high power / 12 watts low power
- Valves : 2 x 12AX7, 1 x EF184, 4 x EL84
- Bass Cut switch
- Mid Boost switch
- Footswitchable spring reverb
- Footswitchable tremolo
- Footswitchable series effects loop
- Low power mode (12 watts)
- External bias test and adjustment points for power valves
- Slip cover included
- Dimension : 485(w) x 260(h) x 255(d) mm including leather corners, feet and handle
- Weight : 12.5kg