Universal Audio UAFX Woodrow '55 Instrument Amplifier
The UAFX Woodrow '55 Instrument Amplifier provides you with perfect recreations of the legendary mid 50's Tweed sound, used to shape the sound of rock music from its early beginnings to present time.
The UAFX Woodrow '55 Instrument Amplifier delivers the full tonal spectrum of the best 50' Tweed amps with their sweet and warm clean tones, the natural rich and complex overdrive to the raw primal roar when fully cranked.
Within this stomp box unit you'll get access the Tweed sounds that has helped shape the sounds and careers of artists as diverse as The Eagles, Chuck Berry, Neil Young, Eric Clapton, U2 and many many more.
UAFX Woodrow '55 Instrument Amplifier emulates stereo amplifiers and cabinets - perfectly emulated in a pedalboard friendly stompbox format, build on Universal Audios vast UAD modeling expertise and powerful dual-engine processor.
Take perfect studio quality tones with legendary cabinet and mic combinations and iconic preamp boosts from famous units like the Boss SDD-3000 rack delay and the Maestro EP-3 Tape Delay directly to the studio, your home studio, your next concert or indeed anywhere you need to go. Direct to DAW, console or Front of House has never sounded so majestic before, and will give you plug-and-play album-ready sounds every time.
To top of the perfect feature set you get app control to customize your sound, save and recall your presets, explore artist presets and much more.
- Powerful UAFX dual-engine delivers the most authentic mid-’50s American tube combo sound ever placed into a stompbox
- Includes the world’s best speaker cabinet, mic, and room tones derived from the award-winning OX Amp Top Box
- Features “hot rod” boosts, classic speaker swaps, plus free additional downloadable cabinets and mics upon registration
- Bypass cabinet/mic emulations and use in front of your amp for added tonal flavor and overdrive sounds
- UAFX mobile app lets you customize footswitches, recall and archive presets, unlock additional features, download artist presets, and more
- Timeless UA design and craftsmanship, built to last decades
- Selectable true bypass or buffered bypass
- Current Draw : 400 mA
- Dimensions : 14,1 x 9,2 x 6,4 cm (L x W x H) including knobs and switches
- Weight : 567 grams
- Power Requirement : 9V DC, 2,1 mm centre-negative only
- Recommended power supply : Cioks Power Supplies