Origin Effects RevivalDRIVE Custom
The RevivalDrive Custom is the absolute masterpiece and flagship overdrive pedal from Origin Effects.
Like the regular RevivalDRIVE it features two channels of unabridged classic amp-like overdrive, that faithfully re-creates the sound, touch dynamics, power amp sag, harmonics and even "ghost tones effect" of both British and American vintage non-master-volume valve amps pushed into natural overdrive.
The RevivalDRIVE Custom has all the features and sounds of the regular RevivalDRIVE but is expanded by the additional, highly tweakable custom EQ2 section making it even more versatile and easy to dial in just perfect for your amp or rig.
Custom EQ2 section
The Custom EQ2 section lets you tweak and fine tune your RevivalDRIVE Custom to perfectly match any guitar amp you might have and allow you to to dial in this absolute masterpiece of an overdrive pedal just how you want it.
The controls for the Custom EQ2 section is located on the front edge of the pedal and includes :
- Adjustment dial
- Mode switch (2 positions)
- Frequency switch (3 positions)
- Cut Frequency switch (3 positions)
- Shelf Frequency switch (3 positions)
Power Amp Mode
Furthermore the RevivalDRIVE Custom has a switchable Power Amp Mode that allows you to go direct, in example into an IR-loader and out to a mixer / Front Of House, into a flat response power amp and guitar cabinet or into your DAW for recording.
- Two channels of authentic valve amp overdrive.
- Powerful Custom EQ2 section, with additional advanced EQ options for tweaking the pedal perfectly to your dreams sound and your amplifier.
- Variable negative feedback to fine-tune breakup characteristics or boost presence.
- Unique Ghost control recreates the “ghost note” effect encountered when cranking certain vintage amps, subtly thickening up solos.
- Reactive overdrive design for realistic feel and authentic sound.
- Assignable mid-boost to cut through on stage.
- Comprehensive Re-amp EQ section to seamlessly match RevivalDRIVE to the rest of your rig.
- Tour grade, all metal construction.
- High-impedance buffered bypass with silent switching.
- Supports switcher system integration.
- Designed and built in England.
- Input Impedance : 1 MOhm
- Output Impedance : 1 KOhm
- Dimensions : 16,0 x 11,8 x 6,4 cm including knobs and switches
- Weight : 1,2 kg
- Current Draw 120 mA
- Power Requirements : 9V DC external power supply only (NOT INCLUDED).
- Recommended power supply : Cioks power supplies