Origin Effects RevivalDrive Compact Hot Rod
The Origin Effects RevivalDrive Compact Hot Rod is - as the name implies - a Hot Rodded version of the venerable RevivalDRIVE Compact, but with the heat turned up a few notches.
Hot Rodded amp-style circuitry
Like the other members of the RevivalDRIVE family, the RevivalDrive Compact Hot Rod has all analogue electronic circuitry that faithfully re-creates an entire valve amp signal path, but the Hot Rod version recreates the signal path of a modified and Hot Rodded amp in order to excel at tones appropriate for Hard Rock and early Heavy Metal.
More is more !
As a consequence the RevivalDrive Compact Hot Rod has more gain, more sustain and more aggression than the regular RevivalDrive Compact, so "For those about to rock - We salute you !"
Powerful Post Overdrive EQ section
The powerful post overdrive EQ section of the Origin Effects RevivalDrive Compact Hot Rod lets you dial in the pedal to match your amp perfectly.
Power Amp Mode
Furthermore the RevivalDrive Compact Hot Rod has a switchable Power Amp Mode that allows you to go direct, in example into an IR-loader and out to a mixer / Front Of House, into a flat response power amp and guitar cabinet or into your DAW for recording.
- Complete “hot-rodded” valve amp-style signal path with dedicated class-A preamp, long-tailed pair phase inverter, and push-pull output stage.
- Variable negative feedback to fine-tune breakup characteristics or boost presence.
- Reactive overdrive design simulates interaction between amp and speaker for realistic feel and authentic sound.
- Accurately recreates power supply sag for subtle, natural compression.
- Full control of tone, dynamic response and distortion characteristics.
- Interactive Blend control backs off the gain as you add dry signal, for the most natural sound.
- Tour grade, all metal construction.
- Powerful tone-shaping Post-Drive EQ.
- High-impedance buffered bypass with silent switching.
- Designed and assembled by hand in England.
- Input Impedance : 1 MOhm
- Output Impedance : 1 KOhm
- Dimensions : 14,3 x 6,6 x 6,5 cm including knobs and switches
- Weight : 620 grams
- Current Draw 100 mA
- Power Requirements : 9V DC 2,1 mm centre-negative external power supply only (NOT INCLUDED).
- Recommended power supply : Cioks power supplies