Origin Effects RevivalDrive Compact
Amp-like signal path
Like it's bigger brothers it features a complete vintage valve amp-style signal path including preamplifier, phase inverter, power amplifier circuit and rectification stages - all re-created with all analogue electronics for true amp-like touch sensitivity, dynamic response, overdrive characteristics, harmonics and ghost notes.
The The Origin Effects RevivalDrive Compact takes up less space on your pedalboard but still packs the same sonic punch - and between the streamlined controls and the powerful post-overdrive EQ, it has never been easier to dial in stunningly realistic overdriven valve amp tones and matching the pedal to your amp of choice.
Power Amp Mode
Furthermore the Origin Effects RevivalDrive Compact has a switchable Power Amp Mode that allows you to go direct, in example into an IR-loader and out to a mixer / Front Of House, into a flat response power amp and guitar cabinet or into your DAW for recording.
- Complete valve amp-style signal path with dedicated class-A preamp, long-tailed pair phase inverter, and push-pull output stage.
- Variable negative feedback to fine-tune breakup characteristics or boost presence.
- Reactive overdrive design simulates interaction between amp and speaker for realistic feel and authentic sound.
- Accurately recreates power supply sag for smooth natural compression.
- Full control of tone, dynamic response and distortion characteristics.
- Interactive Blend control backs off the gain as you add dry signal, for the most natural sound.
- Tour grade, all metal construction.
- Powerful tone-shaping Post-Drive EQ.
- High-impedance buffered bypass with silent switching.
- Designed and assembled by hand in England.
- Input Impedance : 1 MOhm
- Output Impedance : 1 KOhm
- Dimensions : 14,3 x 6,6 x 6,5 cm including knobs and switches
- Weight : 620 grams
- Current Draw 100 mA
- Power Requirements : 9V DC 2,1 mm centre-negative external power supply only (NOT INCLUDED).
- Recommended power supply : Cioks power supplies