Origin Effects DELUXE61 Amp Tremolo & Drive
The Origin Effects DELUXE61 Amp Tremolo & Drive pays homage to perhaps the best guitar amplifier from the early 1060's - the legendary and highly sought after Fender Brownface Deluxe.
The DELUXE61 Amp Tremolo & Drive features a fully authentic valve amp-style signal path, re-creating every part of the legendary amp circuit, allowing you the luxury of the complete tonal range of a healthy Brownface Deluxe - every tone from the sublime rich cleans to the raunchy dynamic overdriven tones are available with authentic touch sensitive dynamics.
Bias Tremolo circuit
The amp bias tremolo circuit from the Brownface Deluxe is as legendary as the amp itself, and since the DELUXE61 Amp Tremolo & Drive has authentically re-created the entire amp signal path, it has been possible to also re-create the amp bias tremolo in exacting detail.
The DELUXE61 Amp Tremolo & Drive has all the authentic musical, smooth, deep and rich tremolo of the best original Brownface Deluxe, but unlike the original Brownface Deluxe it also has expanded controls for added versatility, including tremolo shape switch (sine sweep vs full sweep), tremolo speed multiplier switch (x1 , x2 & x3) and foot switch jack that allows you to plug in an external tap tempo foot switch.
Powerful Post Overdrive EQ section
The powerful post overdrive EQ section of the Origin Effects Deluxe61 Amp Tremolo & Drive lets you dial in the pedal to match your amp perfectly.
Power Amp Mode
Furthermore the DELUXE61 has a switchable Power Amp Mode that allows you to go direct, in example into an IR-loader and out to a mixer / Front Of House, into a flat response power amp and guitar cabinet or into your DAW for recording.
- Complete, valve amp-style signal path recreated in all-analogue circuitry
- Push-pull output stage with reactive load and genuine bias tremolo
- Comprehensive Post-Drive EQ tailors the Deluxe61 to your amp’s clean tone
- Tour-grade, all-metal construction
- Tap tempo and external switching for convenient control
- High-impedance, buffered bypass with silent switching
- Designed and built in England
- Input Impedance : 1 MOhm
- Output Impedance : 1 KOhm
- Dimensions : 14,3 x 9,3 x 6,5 cm including knobs and switches
- Weight : 900 grams
- Current Draw 100 mA
- Power Requirements : 9V DC 2,1 mm centre-negative external power supply only (NOT INCLUDED).
- Recommended power supply : Cioks power supplies