Origin Effects DCX Boost
The Origin Effects DCX Boost is a new highly versatile EQ, boost and overdrive pedal for guitar, inspired by the iconic studio classic, the UA 610 recording preamp
The Origin Effects DCX Boost adds a cool vintage analog sound to your guitar, wirh precise EQ options, and everything from a slight gain boost all the way to a rattling fuzzy " direct to console sound", adding all the pleasing sonic traits you'd expect from a cool retro recording preamp.
The EQ / OD toggle switches between an EQ mode and an overdrive mode, where the overdrive mode has more gain ad grind available.
The Voice switch is activates the Adaptive circuit that was first introduced on the Origin Effects Halcyon Green Overdrive, and is also featured on the Origin Effects M-EQ Driver pedal. The Adaptive mode reacts to the playing dynamics and use of the volume pot on the guitar, offering extra high-end control and a different responce and voicing of the pedal.
- Inspired by the iconic UA 610 preamp
- EQ and OD modes provide a versatile gain range
- EQ controls designed for maximum clarity
- Adaptive Circuitry responds to playing dynamics
- Voice control fine-tunes treble response
- Ultra-high input impedance
- High-quality buffered bypass
- Premium components throughout
- Designed and built in England
- Weight: 500 g
- Dimensions: 12,4 x 6,4 x 5,8 cm
- Standard 9V DC negative center power
- Power Supply NOT included, sold separately.
- Recommended power supply : Cioks Power Supplies