Origin Effects DCX Bass
Origins Effects new bass EQ and overdrive pedal is a unique twist on the great iconic UA 610 recording preamp.
The Origin Effects DCX Bass adds cool vintage analog sound to your tone, everything from a slight EQ or boost to raging fuzzy "direct to the console" sound.
The pedal features an EQ / Overdrive switch, it select how aggressive and dirty the gain stage of the pedal is.
It also features a Voice switch that engages the Adaptive circuit know from the Origin Effects Halcyon Green Overdrive and the Origin Effects M-EQ Driver, The Adaptive circuit adapts to playing dynamics and volume knob use on the guitar offering a a different voicing, improved dynamics and better high-end control.
- Inspired by the iconic UA 610 preamp
- EQ and OD modes provide a versatile gain range
- EQ controls designed for maximum clarity
- Adaptive Circuitry responds to playing dynamics
- Voice control fine-tunes treble response
- Ultra-high input impedance
- High-quality buffered bypass
- Premium components throughout
- Designed and built in England
- Weight: 500 g
- Dimensions: 12,4 x 6,4 x 5,8 cm
- Standard 9V DC negative center power
- Power Supply NOT included, sold separately.
- Recommended power supply : Cioks Power Supplies