NativeAudio Wilderness Delay
Superb analog sounding delay with modulation and up 1000ms of delay time.
Full description will be uploaded shortly.
- NativeAudio Wilderness Delay pedal
- An analog-voiced delay providing up to 1000ms of delay.
- Intuitive layout to deliver complete control of your delay.
- Independent mix, modulation, feedback, and mode parameters allowing for total customization of delay.
- Tap mode with multiple sub-divisions to sync delay time to the tempo of your environment.
- Ramp mode allows you to alternate between two selectable delay times, emulating a pitch-shifting tape delay.
- Optional delay trails for a natural decay in delay when switching from effect to bypass.
- Smart switching system to engage effect in either momentary or latching mode for expanded operational capability.
- Top-mounted instrument and power jacks designed to save and reduce pedalboard space.
- Buffered-bypass design that retains signal quality over any amount of cable length.
- Dimensions: 6,6 x 12,1 cm
Power: 9V DC, 70mA (center negative), Power Supply sold separately
- Recommended power supply : Cioks Power Supplies