Kernom Ridge Overdrive
The Kernom Ridge is the first pedal in the world to utilize Kernoms patented Analog Morphing Core Technology, that lets the Kernom Ridge span the full tonal spectrum from clean boost all the way to fully overdriven high gain and even fuzzy tones, without any compromises.
The incredible "Mood" knob sets the overdrive character from clean to mean, or anywhere in between. The drive and volume knobs lets you fine tune the gain content to your exact need, and the ultra precise and flexible EQ options consisting of Mid EQ, Pre Tone EQ and Post Tone EQ lets you sculpt the exact tone you hear in your head. In fact you can get the Kernom Ridge to sound practically indistinguishable from all your favorite overdrive pedals no matter whether that happens to be a Klon Centaur, an Analogman KOT, a vintage Tube Screamer or any other overdrive pedal.
The Kernom Ridge might just replace all your other overdrive pedals, and is tonally a true swiss army knife both in the studio and on stage. Sceptical ? - so were we, but once you try the Kernom Ridge all your scepticism disappears. Check the video by Paul Davids after the pics, and then get your hands on a Kernom Ridge and see for yourself - it really is that good.
The pedal has both the "what you see is what you get" sound depending where the knobs are set, and a stored preset accessible by the preset switch in "stand alone mode". Add Midi control and the Kernom Ridge has 128 instantly recallable presets.
The signal path is fully analog and only the preset memory and midi functionality is digital.
Furthermore the Kernom Ridge uses only high quality components and is built at a factory that also builds electrical components for the medical industry, which requires ultra tight tolerances, so the quality control and attention to detail is second to none.
ToneDoctor is extremely proud to be the exclusive for Kernom in Denmark, and we'd love to ship one to you.
- Augmented Analog Overdrive Pedal - First in the world
- Tonal Range from ultra clean boost to full overdriven high gain drive to fuzzy tones - and everything in between
- Pre Tone, Post Tone and Mid EQ knobs allows powerful sculpting of the tone
- 30V output voltage from 9V input voltage for ultimate dynamics to punish your amp using the volume knob
- True bypass with electromagnetical relay
- Two sounds in stand alone mode: One onboard SAVED PRESET and One "where the knobs are set" sound
- 128 Presets accessible by MIDI
- MIDI IN and OUT with full control over ALL the parameters.
- Expression pedal input
- 5mm thick tour ready aluminum case
- "Stormtrooper" White cosmetics inspired by the design language of Modernism.
- Input Impedance 1Meg Ohm (Guitar mode) / 32k Ohm (Line Level mode)
- Output Impedance 100 Ohm
- Dimensions : 11,2 x 16,4 x 5,2 cm
- Weight : 850 gram
- Standard 9V DC negative center power / 250mA minimum, 300mA or more recommended
- Recommended power supply : Cioks Power Supplies