Keeley Super AT Mod Overdrive Pedal - Limited Edition
Keeley Super AT Mod is the new Limited Edition Andy Timmons Signature Full Range Overdrive.
The Keeley Super AT Mod is Limited to 1000 units worldwide and is based on the legendary Keeley "Phat Mod" Modded BluesDriver with a new additional AT setting - Chord work and harmonies are cleaner and tighter, without reducing gain.
So is it any good ? Well, we here at ToneDoctor think it's absolutely epic sounding, but more importantly so does Andy Timmons, who himself has 2 of them on his personal board.
Asymmetrical Tube Clipping
The new Super AT Mod Overdrive features a return to RK’s original clipping style, a 20 year old modification first performed in the Keeley Blues Driver Phat Mod. If you want a drive pedal that responds just like a tube amp, this is it. The topology of the pedal is similar to classic California tube amps, we simply use JFET transistors in place of tubes. Nothing has been left out, even the filtering of an amp’s tone stack is designed into the pedal. It’s an amp-in-a-box, only better because it’s Keeley developed with the guidance of Andy Timmons!
New Tone Switch
There is a new circuit design for the Tone Switch employed in the Super AT Mod. The new AT-mode is voiced for humbuckers and features lower mid-bass frequencies for tighter, more transparent response. The original Keeley PHAT-mode stands ready to put more power behind your favorite single coil equipped guitar. Either way, the Super AT Mod has got you covered.
“The Super AT Mod Overdrive is the ultimate expression of the slightly broken up/clean tone I have been searching for all these years. It also rocks with an amazing overdrive tone that is incredibly amp-like. I already have 2 on my board! Wishing you all the best on your Tone Quest!” - Andy Timmons
- Andy Timmons Signature Overdrive Effects Effects Pedal
- Limited to 1000 pcs. worldwide
- Provides slightly broken up/clean tones and amp-like overdrive
- Amp-in-a-box that adds Assymmetrical tube-style clipping using JFET transistors
- Based on the Keeley Blues Driver circuit Phat Mod
- Added Tone switch provides 2 Modes :
- 1) AT - Andy Timmons mode voiced - for Humbuckers with lower mid-bass frequencies for tighter more transparent response
- 2) Phat - for single coils - adds slight bass boost
- Controls for Level, Tone and Gain
- Dimensions : 12,4 x 7,3 x 6,1 cm (D x W x H)
- Weight : 360 grams
- Standard 9V DC negative center power / ~50mA
- Power Supply NOT included, sold separately.
- Recommended power supply : Cioks Power Supplies
- Made in Edmond, USA