Keeley Halo Delay - Andy Timmons Dual Echo
Experience the signature sound of legendary guitarist Andy Timmons with the Keeley Halo Delay.
This premium Dual Echo Delay pedal features Andy Timmons' renowned signature "Halo" sound. The Keeley Halo Delay offers up to 1500ms delay time, 8 factory presets loaded with new delay and modulation sounds and 5 distinct delay rhythms.
Utilizing the DREAM multi-core DSP the Halo Delay is designed to produce an exceptional crystal clear, studio-quality sounds from stereo rack, BBD to multi-head tape delay's.
As an alternative to it's 2 soft stomp switches, the Keeley Halo Delay features 2 remote switching and programmable expression pedal control which allows for even more control and versatility. The status light will even alert you when you adjust a knob from its preset home settings, for a truly effortless experience. Enjoy true-bypass or trails, and programmable expression pedal control for an unrivaled sound.
No matter your genre, this USA-made pedal is perfect for capturing incredibly satisfying, high fidelity tones.
- Andy Timmons signature “Halo” sound saved as a preset!
- The HALO functions as 2 delay pedals with up to 1500ms of available delay time – save different sounds to A and B – then switch between the two!
- 5 delay rhythms including stereo rack BBD and multi-head tape delay.
- 8 factory presets loaded with new delay and modulation sounds.
- Status light indicates when you’ve adjusted a knob from home settings.
- Soft stomp switches for tap tempo, infinite hold, preset save/recall, and more.
- Remote switching and programmable expression pedal control.
- DREAM multi-core DSP for stunning sound quality.
- True-Bypass or Trails.
- Dimensions : (D x W x H) 12,4 x 7,3 x 6,1 (including knobs) cm
- Weight 360 g
- Power Consumption 165 mA
- Power requirement 9V DC center negative
- Power supply NOT included, sold separately
- Recommended power supply : Cioks Power Supplies
- Made in the USA