The Jackson Audio Hourglass, is a dual analog compressor based on the venerable ROSS compressor circuit.
Having two fully independent, legendary OTA analog compressor circuits in one pedal offers an array of creative use cases. Use each compressor independently set for either different styles of compression or for different guitars, or use both at the same time for endless sustain.
Each compressor circuit has it’s own footswitch and it’s own set of controls for compression (Comp), blend for parallel compression (Blend) and volume (Vol). a mini-toggle offering three attack speed settings, Fast (100ms), Medium (400ms) and Slow (1600ms).
Furthermore each compressor has two mini-toggles. The first one switches betwee three attack speed settings, Fast (100ms), Medium (400ms) and Slow (1600ms), while the second is a treble switch that lets you adjust the tone of the compressor with the options Flat, Medium or High.
- Jackson Audio Hourglass Analog Dual Compressor
- TWO independent compressors i one pedal
- Controls for Comp, Blend and Volume
- Based on the venerable ROSS compressor circuit
- Soft-touch Switching
- Top mounted in- and output jacks
- Handbuild in Fort Worth, Texas, USA
- Dimensions : (D x W x H) 10,7 x 6,3 x 5,6 (including knobs) cm
- Weight : 293 g
- Power consumption 60mA
- Standard 9V DC negative center power
- Power Supply NOT included, sold separately.
- Recommended power supply : Cioks Power Supplies