Fryette Power Station PS-2A
- With built-in 50 Watt tube power amplifier with 6L6 tubes
- The Power Station can be used for three main applications: Power reduction of powerful amplifiers without the disadvantages of conventional power attenuators, an amplification for small amps, and as a high quality adjustable reactive load for silent recording.
- Stepless power reduction
- Effects loop-in
- Line in for preamps, laptops, MP3 players etc.
- Line out
- Amp input and speaker output 4/8/16 ohms separately switchable to match any amp or speaker
- Reduce or increase the power of small amps
- Effective tone control to equalise the sound in case of strong reduction
- Natural playing feel due to the Reactive Load, the dynamic playing feel of the amp is maintained
- Input Level Range switch well suited for use with vintage non-master volume tops
- XLR balanced out
- Silent Direct Recording via the unbalanced output
- Weight: 6.8 kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 91 x 355 x 228 mm