Fryette Power Station 100
The Fryette Power Station 100 is a superb load-box coupled with a 100 Watts linear tube power amplifier section for re-amplification.
It features 2 switchable channels for two volume levels (foot-switchable if you want to), and a great effects loop.
It's a super powerful, versatile and most importantly great sounding tool for your tube guitar amps - both for home / studio and for live music applications.
Using the Power Station PS-100 you can make your 5 Watt Tweed amp ROAR like a mighty 100 Watts amplifier on stage, or it can make your 100 Watts Plexi head wisper quiet even though it is turned up to it's sweet spot - while providing an effects loop for your time based effects after the Plexi.
Immensely pratical and EPIC sounding - it's easy to understand why the Power Station PS-100 is already a modern classic in the pro community.
Dual-Mode Reactance Amplifier
- Easy-to-use power attenuator for volume control of high-performance tube amplifiers without the disadvantages of a conventional attenuator
- Two remote-controlled, foot-switchable controls on the front for volume, presence and depth for maximum flexibility during live performances
- Powerful mono block with 100 W from 2 KT88 tubes for incomparable response and dynamic range
- Active safety bypass function deactivates the internal power amplifier and maintains the critical load of the amplifier if the loudspeaker output socket is accidentally unplugged
- Output power: 100 watts at 2/4, 8 and 16 ohms
- Tubes: 1 x 12AX7, 2 x KT88
- Power consumption (max.continuous): 200 W @ 2/4 Ohm, 150 W @ 8 Ohm, 200 W @ 16 Ohm
- Channel A slider: Volume, Presence & Depth
- Channel B slider: Volume, Presence & Depth
- Balanced line output with level control: XLR
- Unbalanced line output 6.3 mm jack
- FX Send & Return: 2x 6.3 mm jack
- Speaker output: 6.3 mm jack
- Remote foot switch socket: 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 355 x 91x 228 mm
- Weight: 7.3 kg