Fryette Power Load IR
Perfect studio tool for perfectly recorded guitar tones
The Fryette Power Load IR features a variable reactive load box (up to 200W), an analog Zero-Latency cabinet and microphone simulation and a digital IR loader, which makes it a very effective studio tool, that allows you to turn your favorite amps up to where they sound and feel the best - and record that perfect tone directly to your interface / DAW of choice without needing a cabinet, a bunch of expensive microphones and an acoustically treated studio to record in.
Consistent stage sound and Silent stage volume
Another great use case for the Fryette Power Load IR is in the live environment, where it can provide a consistent perfect live sound night after night by sending a signal directly from your amp to the Power Load IR and from the Power Load IR directly to the Front of House (FOH) mixer. This can be with an analog speaker and mic emulation, an IR speaker emulated out - or both. This approach can be utilized while running your normal speaker cabinet on stage via the Cab Thru jack on the Power Load IR - or without a normal speaker cabinet as a Silent Stage approach if you are using In Ear Monitoring (IEM).
Variable Reactive Load Box
The Fryette Power Load IR accomplishes this by loading down your LOUD tube amplifier (up to 200W) with a variable reactive load, that perfectly mimics the load a guitar speaker cabinet normally presents to your amp. So your amp "sees" a cabinet and feels just like when it's plugged into your favorite cabinet.
The Power Load IR then lets you take either a transformer isolated direct out (XLR and 6,3mm jack), a zero latency analog cabinet simulated and/or an IR out. The Analog cabinet emulation and the IR loaded out can be used individually or simultaneously for added versatility.
Impulse Responses - IRs
The Fryette Power Load IR comes pre-installed with 16 IR Cabs, which can be modified via the supplied GUI, additional cabinet IR's can be loaded onto the Power Load IR.
Furthermore the Fryette Power Load IR is equipped with a high quality headphone amplifier, is lightweight at 3,6 kg and very compact, making it your perfect companion for recording perfect guitar tones at home, at sessions, at rehearsals - or whenever, wherever inspiration strikes.
- Variable reactive load box coupled with an analog Zero Latency Cab and microphone simulation and a digital IR loader
- Tolerates tube amplifiers up to 200W
- Enables silent recording of your tube amplifier turned up to it's sweet spot
- Analog emulation and IR loader can be used individually or simultaneously
- Cab simulation can be deactivated for use with external impulse responses (IRs)
- 16 Pre-installed Cab IRs - can be modified via the supplied GUI
- Additional Cab IRs can be installed via the USB port on the front
- Send your amplifiers signal directly to the mixer or your recording software (DAW) with none, one or both Cab simulations active
- High quality headphone amplifier with 6,3mm jack out
- Amp Input with selectable input impedance (4, 8 or 16 Ohms)
- AUX input with -20dB pad: 6.3 mm jack
- Transformer-isolated direct output: XLR and 6.3 mm jack
- Output with cabinet and microphone simulation: XLR and 6.3 mm jack
- Dimensions: (W x D x H): 222 x 156 x 70 mm
- Weight: 3.6 kg