DanDrive Austin Pride
Great Fuzz Face kind of circuit with selectable transistors : 2 x Germanium vs 2 x Silicon
AUSTIN PRIDE - fuzz face style
The Austin Pride is inspired by the famous TEXAS SQUARE FACE with a few more tricks build into the Austin Pride .
The Austin Pride has two additional controls compared to a traditional Fuzz Face in order to give you more control over the tone of this fuzz. DanDrive added a clean-up knob which is lowering the input signal. This is great to cut the bass response when using a guitar with more output, in example a humbucker equipped guitar.
The AUSTIN PRIDE also has a bias knob to change the sound to the the way you like it.
THE BIGGEST ace up the Austin Prides sleeve though is that it has both 2x temperature stable CV military specs germanium transistors AND 2x silicon transistors !!! You can either switch between them OR you can mix them with one of each !! - check the bias if you mix them !!
No worries about the germanium side in a hot club or in the summer time.
Our CV military specs transistors are always temperature stable, even when it's really hot.
- KNOBS: level, fuzz, bias, clean-up (lowers the input signal)
- Jewel amp light
- True bypass
- 2x germanium CV military specs transistors - temperature stable germanium transistors !!!!
- 2x silicon transistors
- 2x mini toggle to choose between the Germanium transistors OR the Silicon transistors - OR mix the transistors
- 125B enclosure (size differs sometimes about 1-2mm, depending on the manufacturer)
- IN and OUT jacks on top
- 9v battery use (Batt. not included)
- 9v DC power supply, center negative (not included)
- 9v DC jack on top