Browne Amplification Carbon Overdrive
The Browne Amplification Carbon Overdrive is the "Blue" side of the Protein Dual Overdrive pedal in a single pedal format.
It is a tweaked and optimized version of the venerable Marshall Bluesbreaker pedal circuit that is famously loved and used by John Mayer on the "Continuum" album. It is also the circuit that was the foundation for Analogmans famous KOT / King Of Tone pedal. The optimizations preserve the soul of the original Bluesbreaker circuit, but include a tweaked tone knob control and addressing the low output of the original circuit.
- Browne Amplification Carbon Overdrive
- Inspired by the bluesbreaker pedal
- True Bypass
- Controls for Level, Gain and Tone
- Dimensions : (D x W x H) 12,2 x 6,7 x 5,7 (including knobs) cm
- Weight : 268 grams
- Standard 9V DC negative center power
- Recommended power supply : Cioks Power Supplies