Cioks 8 Expander Kit
Cioks 8 is a switch-mode power supply expander designed for the Cioks DC7 power supply.
It connects to the DC7 via the included courtesy 24 V outlet on the DC7 and features 8 isolated outputs, each delivering 660 mA at 9V with selectable voltages for each output (9, 12, 15 or 18 V).
When connected to the DC7, you have a total of 15 isolated outputs, each delivering 9V DC at 660 mA with selectable voltages (9, 12, 15 or 18 V) for each output and a 5V USB outlet to power your smartphone or tablet.
The Cioks 4 Adaptor Kit features the same sleek "1-inch" profile as the DC-7 and 4 Expander for easy pedalboard mounting.
The Cioks GRIP Bracket has been developed specifically for mounting the Cioks DC-7, 8 Expander Kit or DC5 (ultimo 2018 and forward) under a Pedaltrain Nano+, Metro, Classic, Novo or Terra pedalboard without having to drill any holes.
- Cioks 8 Expander Kit
- Expander kit for use with Cioks DC7 Power Supply
- 8 Isolated DC outlets
- 660mA from each outlet @9V DC
- 4 selectable voltages for each outlet (9, 12, 15, 18V)
- Cable kit and EIAJ link cable for connecting to DC7 included
- Dimensions : 2,5 x 12,0 x 8,8 cm
- Weight 340 grams
- 5 year Worldwide warrenty from Cioks