Universal Audio UAFX Dream '65 Reverb Amplifier
The UAFX Dream '65 Reverb Amplifier delivers a completely faithful recreation of one of the most iconic amplifier in the world - a mid-'60 American Blackface tube combo with reverb and Vibrato.
It's sound has defined some of the most iconic guitar albums in the history of music, and it is equally at home doing rock, punk, blues, soul, R&B, surf, funk, country, americana or jazz - all due to it's classic bold, warm and sweet clean tones and it's glorious break-up tones.
As if the fact that the UAFX Dream '65 Reverb Amplifier has album and gig ready, perfectly miked Blackface tones ready from the get go, it also dishes out the sound of two of the most iconic mods to Blackface amps - the Lead mod (Dumble-style mod) and the D-Tex mod (César Díaz-style tweak as used by the late great Stevie Ray Vaughan), both effecting the gain-staging and revoicing the overdrive sounds to become smoother.
Furthermore you can garnish the prefectly emulated stereo amps and cabinets with the sublime and immersive sound of the perfectly emulated real tube-driven spring reverb and vibrato of the amp.
The UAFX Dream '65 Reverb Amplifier is build on Universal Audios vast modeling expertise and an immensely powerful dual-engine processor.
- Powerful UAFX dual-engine delivers the most authentic mid-’60s American tube combo sound ever placed into a stompbox
- Authentic spring reverb and vibrato modeled from a “golden unit” amp heard on more than 100 classic records
- Includes the world’s best speaker cabinet, mic, and room tones derived from the award-winning OX Amp Top Box
- Features “hot rod” amp and speaker mods, plus free additional downloadable speaker cabinets and mics upon product registration
- Bypass cabinet/mic emulations and use in front of your amp for added tonal flavor and overdrive sounds
- UAFX mobile app lets you customize footswitches, recall and archive your presets, unlock additional features, download artist presets, and more
- Timeless UA design and craftsmanship, built to last decades
- Selectable true bypass or buffered bypass
- Current Draw : 400 mA
- Dimensions : 14,1 x 9,2 x 6,4 cm (L x W x H) including knobs and switches
- Weight : 567 grams
- Power Requirement : 9V DC, 2,1 mm centre-negative only
- Recommended power supply : Cioks Power Supplies